Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Zaine Was A Superstar

This was Zaine’s second year to play soccer. He did enjoy it last year, but was not quite as into it as he is this year. Up until a couple of weeks ago he had not made a goal. He asked me to come to his game that week (May 2) so I went. I had not gone to any of his games so far this year. He told me he was gonna score a goal today. He scored 2 goals! He was so proud. And luckily enough Wendy happened to be video taping him when he made his first goal. I also got some pretty good still pics of him playing. He was really pumped and excited. I was so glad I went to that game. Then the following week (May 6) only Aaron went with him to the soccer game. Zaine scored 4 goals!!! Aaron said Zaine was so excited, he looked at his dad and put his arm and fist up and brought it down with a Yeah! Aaron said he was so proud he actually started crying. Then yesterday (May16) was his last game for the season. Once again he lead in scoring and even blocked a score for the other team and brought it all the way back to score for his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment