Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Well, I am really excited about the blog now. Just talked to my sister Sandy in Georgia. She saw it and loved it. Also got an email from Brian who said it is really cool. Although he gave me some corrections that I will have to go back and make in my earlier blogs.

Which I will do as soon as possible. Right now though, Alyssa is patiently waiting for me to fix her hair. She went and got out the combs, hair brushes, hair bows, ponytail holders and a mirror. When I see all that laying on the couch, I know she is ready to have her hair done. It is beautiful...really long and blonde. It is just like Wendy's hair was when she was that age. I can remember sitting on the bed and brushing her hair at night....I always tried to brush it at least as many times as they said you should brush your hair at night. Was it 100? I don't think anybody does that anymore.

Here are Brian's corrections to my previous posts: Will correct as soon as possible:

The dog belongs to a very high ranking Iraqi General.

I do fly everywhere but never in Apaches.

The reporter was nic robertson.

but it's really cool, Thanks Mom


I can't show his storyboards for some reason but he really has some cool ones. I am really proud of him. He is doing a great job. His Papa would be tickled pink for sure!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love lookin at all the pics! Keep it up! LOve, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally!! My first Comment!!!! Thanks Kelly. I am working on it right now. I have so much I want to put on. You can send me any pics of ya'll and let me know what is going on and I can add it to the blog. Be sure to send links to your friends too! Love you too!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps....make sure Kirstyn and Jacob see it too!

    ReplyDelete